swine flu officially no pandemic more
WHO lifts highest alert level on
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Fleetwood Niagara Camper 2010
The so-called swine flu pandemic is no more. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has classified the reduced viral disease, it constitutes no more is a global disease, said WHO chief Margaret Chan. The H1N1 virus has lost much of its danger Ponte-savers. You are now entering "a period after the pandemic," Chan said in Geneva. The reason: increased outbreaks influenza outside the normal season would no longer observed. In addition, the total number of registered cases of influenza had returned to normal levels. Worldwide, died from the flu more than 18,000 people - the H1N1 virus had spread rapidly at the beginning of last year, mainly in Mexico and the United States. In June, the WHO called the first time since 40 years a pandemic with the highest hazard level six.
Overall, the swine flu but was unscathed in the sequence. This contributed to the WHO was accused of having responded excessive. Ç
Editor's note: Actually, you have not heard since October 2009 of the swine flu, and now, almost 1 year later, only lifted the pandemic stage! No one speaks more of the many doses of vaccine have been ordered and paid for, even though people do not have to have vaccinated. Pharmaceutical companies have donated huge sums of money, but this is nowhere questioned. What is your opinion? (Use the comments)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment